We are Leitch Trans Lift Ltd, Contract Lifting, Low Loader, Crane Hire & Transport Services, Strabane, Tyrone, Northern Ireland.
Leitch Trans Lift Ltd lift, collect, transport and manoeuvre modular buildings, mechanical, heavy machinery and electrical plant throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and Ireland.
Our team consists of highly skilled individuals who have many years experience in lifting, moving and delivering heavy and bulky loads throughout Northern Ireland, UK and Ireland. We are ALLMI accredited and all team members hold a valid CSR card, up-to-date CPC training and relevant training for operation of crane equipment.
We offer an in-house Risk Assessment and Method Statement for projects that require them, along with availability to conduct pre-site visits throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and Ireland to discuss individual client requirements.
Our clients include:
- Public Sector Infrastructure
- Tier 1 Main Contractors
- Modular Building Companies
- Private Sector
- Mechanical & Electrical Contractors
- Energy & Renewables Sector
- Civil Engineering Contractors
Leitch Trans Lift Ltd are your ideal lifting and transport partner. We have the capabilities to undertake projects both large and small and always value our clients needs.
Our modern fleet of lorry loader cranes range from 47t/m to 85t/m covering ranges of up to 20m and up to 18000kg. Consisting of well known brands such as Fassi, HIAB and PM.
Where needed we can provide larger cranes for contract works.
We also have the following in our fleet:
- Low Loaders & Step Frame Trailers
- Curtainside and Covered Machinery Trailers
- Extendable Trailers
- Telescopic Forklifts
At Leitch Trans Lift Ltd we cover a diverse range of services within the construction and haulage sectors, including but not limited to:
- General haulage of Plant & Machinery
- Movement of Modular Buildings
- Lifting of Mechanical & Electrical Plant - transformers, circuit breakers, control panels, ring main units etc
- Movement of Specialist Engineering Machinery, including lifting, movement from existing to new premises and skating into position using steering skates and hydraulic equipment.
- Installation of Pre-Cast Units
- Movement of Shipping Containers
- Tank and Silo Lifting
We also have a number of Abnormal Load Escort Vehicles to cover requirements of moving large loads. All of our equipment is checked and serviced regularly and we hold certificates available upon request.
For movement of Abnormal Loads, we organise to obtain relevant permits for movement and provide customs clearance for goods movement within the UK and Ireland.